Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Old Painting

When the eyes open and stare ceiling room, I saw a painting full of 1 / 6 dimensions of my room. There are many colors in there. There are lines, build-up, and all kontruction not saved any uniform, .... like an abstract painting, but is not. Colors appear as race dolphins. Red, yellow, green, blue, gray ... like a rainbow ... damaged. Because the composition of color and the layout image is not rhythmic, more space around a black dominated the canvas roof of my room, then certainly I do not understand the style Ficaso, Da Vinci, mozaik or whether it is, I do not understand. In my memory, my grandfather never relate that at the time of it, tens of years ago the ceiling my room white. Very clean, quiet, and fun. However, today, the day when I open eyes ... palate changed my room ... dull, I believe that. So white I can not find me, I can no longer use to a notional mulukis all my canvas on the ceiling rooms ku. How I yearn white me, because there I found a million expectations, despite the desire of a million to a child too kesannya teeth. Allow ...., Because of this ceiling my room. How I miss very clean palate of my room that I just up all hope and desire on the board desire, .... All have been destroyed. Is there space in the rooms that have ceilings, such as bright color palate my room first? So I re-paint the lines at that, one at a wake-up on my mind and I made the most solid construction of other people never have a solid construction se me? ... Possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment